THE COLLEGE EVENT WHERE I SAW HER...!

Having a crush on someone during school is obvious, right? Yeah, I also had crushes on some girls from the tenth grade until my undergrad. Now that I am pursuing my MBA , I also have a secret crush on someone, but I haven't even disclosed it to my friends. I know what is going to happen if I tell them.

I am going to talk about my college crush—the girl that I proposed while I was pursuing my degree. Before that, I should introduce some of my friends who are part of this story.



The first person is Abhinandhana, my classmate; after all, she is one of my best friends from college. If there is any function, like a seminar, happening on behalf of our department, our names will be the first on the list from our class. The next person is Fasna (the "Maveli" of our class). She was one of the people who had condonations for the whole six semesters. Even though she comes to college not much often, if she does, she is one of our targets to make fun of.

Next, I am going to introduce my team, the Duplex. I know there is no relevance to the name here, so the first one is Athul, the foodie in our group and the hotel owner's son, the latecomer, just because his home is 5 minutes away from college. Another one is Ajin, the sleepy head; next is Sarath, the class leader; and another is Ashirvad, the introverted guy that we make fun of every single time.

The next person is from a different session. Two people from BBA and one from BA. First, I will introduce the people from BBA. The first person is Aleena, my friend from tenth grade, and Gibiya is the second-best person that I have met in my college life. And last comes one of my best friends from the first standard, Abishek.


So let's get into the story of how I met my college crush. Before that, should I tell you about myself? So, I am Aswin. I am in my third year, and I have been attracted to this girl . It's been the last year of the Nirmala journey. where we spent half of our degree life through online classes, and there comes the golden celebration that we all have been waiting for. "The Onam Celebration"


We all reached college a little early because last day Bellson sir told me to come early to make an outline of the POOKALAM in the center of the quadrangle of college where the Mega Thiruvathira is going to happen. We managed to make a Pookalam for the program, and we saw so many students who come to college in traditional outfits for this Thiruvathira and, of course, for the celebration. Mega Thiruvathira was the center of attraction at that celebration, and as planned, it happened beautifully. After that, we got another job, which was distributing Payasam to the students.

That was the best decision that I made that day. That decision gave me the opportunity to see her—the girl i got attracted with a single moment, she was wearing a cooling glass with a white frame and light red glass. 


I don't know if I can describe exactly how she was, but I will try. She doesn't wear much makeup, which enhances her beauty. If I talk about her make-up, she has a little blush on her cheeks, threaded eyebrows, shallowed eye liner, a double-layered jumka, and a golden chain with a small pendant; her hair has been styled with a clip; and she is dressed in traditional attire.

It's like a moment where I haven't felt what is happening around me. I don't know how I paid attention to so much detail about a girl that I have only seen for less than one minute. 

After Payasam distribution,the real celebration started with 'Chenda Melam with Kaavadi Aatam," and all the people gathered around them and started enjoying the program while I lost her from my eyesight. It was like a glimpse that I saw her, and she vanished into nowhere.

I don't know what happened. A small rain blasted out nowhere, and all the melam and kaavdi teams entered into the shade, and people started dancing under the shade. At that time, I saw her, She was dancing with her friends, eyes closed, taking each step with the rhythm of the music coming out of the Chenda, enjoying the music, while I was looking at her like a dumb and lost in the moment . The program ends at around 12.30 pm that day, and I still couldn't find her, so we went to our home. and the 10 day holiday starts here

I don't know why I got attracted to her, but each time my eyes fall on her, my heart beats faster than usual. The fun fact is that I have studied at that college for the past year, and since then, I haven't seen her till that day.

The celebration ends with the dance and melam. I got back to my home and after some times i  told Abhinadhana about this , and she was really excited to know who that is, and 0 I started to search the entire Instagram handle that students maintain for trolls and memes. I couldn't find even a small trace of her, not even her name or which batch she is in.

After around 9 p.m. that day, I again saw her on one of the Instagram handles maintained by the junior BBA students. From that, I got to know she was actually my junior but my same age. Meanwhile, Abhinandana continued her search for her name and class. I gave her the screenshot that I have take from the instagam handle, and Abhinadhana asked me if there was any problem with her telling Fasna. I said ok for that because I knew they wouldn't tell  anyone. This search continued for two to three days. Meanwhile, I told Aleena and Gibiya about this because they are the senior batch of BBA. and my friends too They did a thorough check, and I got the name of the class and the whole information on the same day. 

"Her name is Krishnendu everybody calls her Krishna "

 "Studying in BBA as our juniors "

"Currently single after a breakup" 

"Currently not  interested in relationship" 

these are the messages that i got from them.

I even got exited when got to know this much about a person that I had attracted in the first sight. i gave her a request in Instagram but she didn't respond to the request and followed one of her and days passed and we get back to our classes.

I haven't got any chance to see her its like impossible to go to their floor to see her .During that  time out of curiosity abhinandana and fasna gone there to see here in real who is this person i am looking for. they also done  something stupid which is directly asked for this girl and whole got to know about that some seniors where looking for her. 

And that take out my minimal chance of going to the floor to see her. i even saw her many times after that sometime at the canteen sometimes at he snacks bar or sometimes at the corridor. the days passed like this i got even enthusiastic to go to college just for this and i did.

one day i went to their floor to see my friend Abhishek where his class suddenly changed to their floor and got a chance to go there. and it became a hobby to go to his class for no reason but only to take a peek at her class.

it had gone for some more days now its been more than two months that i have been going just to see her and one day while i am talking with Abishek she passes by and he called out her name...

She came near us with a curious face. I was frozen by what he did, and I still remember those seconds when my heartbeat increased, my hands became icy cold, and he simply ran away by telling her that I want to talk to her about something important.

that was the moment few moments that turned everything upside-down. i was totally lost in the moment .i don't know what i am going to talk to her. i even cursed myself for that particular moment that i decided to go near her class and saw Abhishek.

She asked me what you wanna talk about, that time i just told her everything from the day one like when i saw her and also with every strength i have i proposed her within that small break. To be honest it was the most relived moment that i have ever felt, i felt like some kind of big secrets has been unleashed to somewhere it is to be unleashed.

Even tough i got a big relief but another fear began to rise which is about her reply for the proposal that i have made just a minute ago. i already got the half answer while proposing her, and it is utterly against what my mind has been saying since i saw her.

At first i saw a simple smile in her face and she began to speak i actually don't know what she has spoken at that moment. i was searching for two words which is either YES or NO. i haven't heard  these two words in that conversation but i instead heard that" i am not actually ready for a new relationship " after that i sat there some times and the bell rang for the next hour class, i say bye to her and left to the class.

Later that day i get to know that my dumb friends never told me about her recent breakup but only about her current relationship status. at last my proposal became a situational proposal that has been rejected on spot.

After 2 days she accepted my request which i have been sent months before proposing her has been accepted, now i like her posts and stories like a fool who cant forget his college crush....



 

 


Comments