PHOTOGRAPHY: CAPUTUREING AND RECALLING MEMORIES

  Capture each picture to recall the emotions and the moment.

We all take pictures; it may be a random picture or, sometimes, specific pictures. Most of us now use a smart phone with a high-quality camera, not less than 48 MP. I am using a Samsung device with a 64 MP rear camera and a 32 MP front camera. For me, most of the time, I use only my rear camera to capture the moments around me. Before entering into my photography and my passion for photography, let's talk about the different types of photographs that we are taking.

So a simple photo can be taken by any of us. I would really love to know what kind of person you are. A person who likes to capture moments, a person who likes to live in that moment, or a person who likes to live in the moments and also likes to capture them for the future. Anyway, I am the kind of person who likes to live in the moment and also likes to capture moments for the future too.

I mostly use my mobile phone for taking pictures, videos, and so on. The ultimate aim is to capture the moment. I hear so many people complaining about their mobiles for not getting quality images from their phones. In my opinion, that happens just because of their lack of passion or genuine interest in their photography and the object or occasion that is being captured.




what gives a photograph more life and a lively look. What do you guys think? There are so many things that determine the life of a photograph. factors like lighting to the photo, background of the photo, focus towards the object that we are taking photos of, exposure, shutter speed, and so on. Each factor makes the photograph more and more realistic and gives more detail to the image. That is why I told you in the beginning that we can take quality photos even on a low-quality mobile phone. and if we are taking the photos with passion, it will be extra ordinary.

So let's see some of the pictures that I have taken using my phone. I usually capture photos that give me a good vibe and also allow me to recall the memories in the future.


This picture was taken at a dam, which gives me a positive vibe and also makes my mind so calm and clear after spending some time there with the cool breeze coming from the mountains. This place was "Chimmini Dam," located in the Thrissur district of Kerala. I recommend you guys visit if you are ever going through Kerala. This place is so quiet, and we will have a great experience traveling through the jungle to reach it.


This was another photograph I took on my mobile, which is in "Munnar" in Kerala. Munnar is always highlighted for its landscape and beauty. Here, I am able to capture both of them. the natural beauty of its long and wide-spread tea estates and the beauty of the mountains, clouds, and greenery. A picture always tries to communicate with us through its details and the beauty captured, and it always gives us a glimpse of the past moments that we enjoyed the most.
 

So this is the Athirapalli waterfalls, which are famous for being the largest waterfalls in Kerala and have a height of more than 80 feet. I am so proud that I am living in this famous tourist spot. You can see how the picture captures the beauty of nature, blending the natural flow of water, which eventually gets into the Chalakudy River. Even though the waterfalls are not clearly visible, they give the best experience from the top-side view of water flowing across the land beneath.
      


      



The above pictures were also taken Athirapalli. Each picture takes us back to the moments that we have enjoyed and those that we always want to cherish


This is another picture that I took. That reminds me of the last college day that I most enjoyed while I was in college. This reminds me of the best days of Nirmala College and the cherished moments I had there.

The only thing that I want you to remember is that you should try to capture photographs and videos, because that will be the only thing that we can say about how happy we were at that time, and it also helps to bring a smile to our faces..! if you guys are interested in knowing more about my photography please do go through my instagram handle. Here is the link for the same  

 https://www.instagram.com/portrait_pixelz?igshid=YzVkODRmOTdmMw==  / 
                                                        or
                                 search     PORTRAIT_PIXELZ
                                               
                                                 -The End-







Comments