ART : THE EXPLORATION OF INNERSELF

Art is a skill that every person has but is not very well utilized. There are different types of art; it can be painting, drawing, writing, sculpture, and so on. Anything that uses the creativeness of a person can be explained as an art form. For me, my art is drawing. I do pencil art like portraits, scenery, and objects, and whatever gives me confidence to draw, I will go for it. I am not telling you that I am a perfect artist, but I do some of my work whenever I am free. This is one of the ways that I spent my boring time.



I really like to do pencil art as well as pen art. The most interesting thing about drawing is blending the shades to make it as perfect as it can be. To be honest, it is never perfect while I am doing it. but I always try to make it perfect.

When talking about my first starting point for drawing, it started with my plus two. Because I am a science background student, I have a lot of records on botany and zoology that need to be drawn and submitted on time. So I stared to draw the images for and more specifically. and then started drawing pictures on the wall of my room, and so on. Then I gave myself some gaps, still unsure why I did that, and again started drawing, this time on books and benches in the college. I know you guys have spent more time scribbling on the back of the notebook or on the bench where you are sitting. I almost spent more time in class doing the same. Later, I started to do my post-graduation, and now I am far better than my UG level. I have an art book with a full set of drawing kits, and I also spent time drawing something in that book. So I would like to share with you some of the pictures that I have drawn, but I know they are still unfinished.

This picture is one of my first portraits that I have drawn. This is my little cousin, and I drew this to give as a gift for her second birthday. It is still my favorite drawing so far. Even though it is not perfect, I really like it. From this drawing, I learnt a lesson that every drawing becomes more and more perfect if we spend as much time as we can on it. I drew this in grid drawing and am done so far.

This picture is also the same cousin that I have drawn as a freestyle drawing. To be honest, I didn't even think that I would make it this far on this drawing. I just started by scribbling the outline of this image on my mobile, and later on, I made it more and more realistic and ended up with this picture. I know this picture is still incomplete, but this is my first freestyle drawing, so it will always be precious to me.

 

This picture is the almost complete drawing that I did last in pencil. So this is also a birthday gift that I have given to my best friend. I don't know if this is perfect or not, but I know that she likes this picture so much... now i am going to show some drawing that i have done in my class times...

This is the last drawing that I have done in my classroom during class time  i use reference from Pinterest application and try to replicate the same in my art book. This is one of the pencils in the book.

If the above image is the last one that I have drawn, this is one of the first pencil drawings in the book. and this was drawn while I was traveling using a reference from the Pinterest. Shading is one of my favorite parts of drawing, even though it is the most difficult part of pencil drawing. Still, I am doing it.

Every picture tells us a different story, just as every drawing has a story that needs to be told. For the above drawing, it shows one of the famous art forms in Kerala. It shows the art, which is called Kathakali. Each part of this took more time. Each dream became more beautiful when we spent the time for it. This is one of my favorite drawings so far.
What do you guys think about this one? I don't know why I choose  this reference as one of my drawings, but I think there are many emotions hiding behind it. By the posture of the sitting, the boy is so sad about something, or maybe he is sitting with a large, unbearable hope for something, or maybe he is going through his old memories. Anything can be the context of this, but it is only decided by the audience. I would like to know your opinion on the same.

What do you guys understand from these pictures? Yeah, a lady traveling in a train. Art can also remind you of the journey that you have been on. This is a picture that I took while traveling to Bangalore by train. This helps me remember the train journey whenever I look at this picture.

So from all of this, I am exploring my inner self by reliving the moments and also trying my best to put a simple smile on others faces in my own way. Now the question is, have you done anything like this, or are you a person who likes to do things like this? 

here i am providing my instagram handle. feel free to look out

https://www.instagram.com/vibrant__artgallery?igsh=YzVkODRmOTdmMw==  or search  vibrant__artgallery



Comments